Office Hours 8am to 5pm M-F
Engineering defines, system integration as the process of bringing together the components of subsystems into one system and ensuring these subsystems function together as a system.
Information technology defines, systems integration as the process of linking together different computing systems and software applications physically or functionally, to act as a coordinated whole.
A system integrator brings together discrete systems utilizing a variety of techniques such as computer networking, hardware interface, enterprise application integration, process management or manual programming. Understanding proprietary and non proprietary system technology. Now more than ever before buildings, plants, education and business campuses, have deployed multiple systems to manage the environment we live and work in:
• Building Management System that control lighting, HVAC systems, elevators, est..
• Life Safety Systems; Fire Alarms, Voice evacuation system, Special Hazard Systems, Fire Sprinkler Systems
• Voice and Data Systems, computers, cell phones, tablets, video conferencing est..
• Digital Camera Systems, IP cameras, recognition software est..
• Card Access, Intrusion systems, electronic locking systems
• Process signage, LED screens, Televisions, and PA Systems
• 24 hour Facility Engineers, Local Police or Security to patrol the area and monitor the systems
At Great Southwestern Fire & Safety we understand these systems and the technology. GSF's designers understand in most cases these systems were designed, developed, purchased and deployed by different departments within these environments at different times based on focused responsibilities.
With today's changing threats such as:(weather, accidents, and terrorism) acting as weapons of mass effect.
Our employees, customers, students, families, and business continuity are all at risk when the unthinkable happens.
In today's economy facilities have to weigh the budget and find innovative ways to integrate all of the existing technology to act quickly as a coordinated whole in the case of a man made or natural disaster.
As a life safety systems provider Great Southwestern Fire & Safety can help you link these systems together to act as a coordinated whole with our non proprietary technology. By combining time tested methods and engineered system products, GSF's designers will not limit future technology choices and promote sustainability for a long system life cycle. We can help you make since of these complex systems.